Trial of ‘kick and kill’ approach to HIV cure leaves puzzles to be solved

Researchers have reported the results of the first randomized clinical trial to test a novel strategy.

The approach involves waking up and then killing the ‘sleeping’ HIV that is hiding in the body using an experimental approach known as ‘kick and kill’.
Led by Imperial College London, the University of OxfordMRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL, and the University of Cambridge, the RIVER study aimed to improve on current care by eradicating HIV from the body, which would represent a major step forward in the search for a cure.
The RIVER study, which ran from 2015 to 2018 in London and Brighton, tested the ‘kick and kill’ approach in 60 men recently diagnosed with HIV and who had the virus under control by taking ART.Although investigators found no difference in effect between those participants who received the active ‘kick and kill’ therapy and those who had standard treatment, they say the trial paves the way for testing different combinations of therapies to tackle the HIV that persists in patients who receive antiretroviral treatment (ART). The trial demonstrates how researchers are looking beyond current therapies which, despite revolutionizing the lives of people living with HIV, are not a cure and have to be taken for life.

Despite having undetectable levels of HIV in their blood, patients on ART are not cured. If they stop taking ART, the virus returns from hiding places in the body known as ‘reservoirs’. This has led researchers to propose that a possible cure for HIV would be to target these reservoirs, force HIV out of hiding and then kill it.

Vaccine approach

To test this idea, RIVER used two medicines on top of the standard ART treatment. First, two vaccines to coach the body’s immune system to recognise and destroy HIV, and second, a drug called vorinostat (also used for managing cancer) that would ‘wake up’ the reservoir cells that HIV is hiding in and force the virus to reveal itself and face the immune system.
This approach to an HIV cure is called ‘kick and kill’ – the kick is delivered from vorinostat, and the kill comes from the body’s own immune system killer cells that have been trained by the vaccines.
To claim success in the RIVER proof of concept trial, the researchers said that those receiving the kick and kill drugs should experience a significant fall in levels of HIV in the reservoir cells, known as CD4 T cells.
However, when the results were first unveiled to researchers in April 2018, they found that the half of trial participants given the kick and kill drugs in addition to ART had similar levels of infected reservoir cells compared to those who only received standard ART therapy. 

Next steps

The RIVER study leaders report these initial findings today in a ‘Late Breaker’ session at the International AIDS Society’s annual meeting in Amsterdam, Netherlands (AIDS 2018). The results of the study will be submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
RIVER Chief Investigator, Professor Sarah Fidler of Imperial College London said:
“In the RIVER study, we found that all the separate parts of the kick and kill approach worked as expected and were safe. The vaccine worked on the immune system, the kick drug behaved as we expected it to, and the ART worked in suppressing viral load in the body, but the study has shown that this particular set of treatments together didn’t add up to a potential cure for HIV, based on what we’ve seen so far.”
“For those who have access to it, ART brings amazing success in managing HIV but people have to take it for most of their lives. We have to think about other, sustainable alternatives, and a cure or at least some form of remission is a key goal.
Based on the findings, the study doctors have told participants that they cannot recommend that all study participants receive the kick and kill drugs as well as their ART and that the trial did not find evidence to recommend that any participants could safely stop taking their ART.“Finding an HIV cure means orchestrating a lot of things. We have to generate new ideas and turn them into trials that will give meaningful results, we have to agree what research tests will tell us whether things are working or not, we need to very carefully monitor study participants and most importantly we need to make sure any trial intervention is safe. RIVER achieved all these things but sadly not the evidence of a possible HIV cure yet.”
Looking forward to possible next steps, the RIVER co-principal investigator and scientific lead, Professor John Frater of the University of Oxford said:
“We need to think about why we didn’t see an effect. The important thing to realise is that despite these disappointing results, it does not mean that the basis of the approach is wrong. This is the very first randomised study of the ‘kick and kill’ concept in humans and the field now needs to work together to explore how better and more effective agents can have an impact on the HIV reservoir while remaining safe.
“It is possible that the combinations of drugs we used weren’t quite right, but for this first study we didn’t want to compromise on safety by using stronger agents that might work better but could cause toxicity to the participants. It is possible that vorinostat was not quite potent enough to wake up as much HIV as was needed for the newly trained immune system to recognise. Equally, it is possible that a different sort of immune response to the one we induced is needed to target the HIV reservoir. All of these possibilities need to be teased out and considered to guide our next move in searching for an HIV cure.”

Future trials

The vaccines used in RIVER, known as ChAdV63.HIVconsv and MVA.HIVconsv, were highly effective at inducing HIV specific immune responses in the active group. Follow-up research may include giving further boosts of this vaccination together with a different kick drug or possibly using the ‘next generation’ of these vaccines that are now being trialled in other studies.     
RIVER was run by ‘CHERUB’, a UK collaboration of five universities pooling their expertise to develop an HIV cure. CHERUB is supported by the National Institute for Health Research and brings together HIV researchers at Imperial College London, the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Unit at UCL, and King’s College London. RIVER was funded by the Medical Research Council, UK and the industry partners, MSD and GSK.
RIVER was the first HIV cure study to use a randomised controlled approach, and the authors urge that this should be repeated in future HIV cure trials. Professor Abdel Babiker of the MRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL, said:
“Although the results are disappointing, they are unambiguous because of the randomisation and completeness of follow up assessments. Because ART is so effective at reducing viral load, without the randomised control group of participants taking ART alone to compare against, we couldn’t have been so confident in knowing whether the kick and kill drugs had made any impact. It’s important that future HIV cure trials follow this approach and compare their outcomes to an ART-only group.”

Trial commitment

During its three years, RIVER benefited from outstanding commitment from its 60 participants. There was 100% attendance at the primary endpoint study visits, and no participants were lost from the study.  In the experience of the doctors and researchers, this was extraordinary and reflects new and deeper levels of commitment from participants.
“They take time off work, they come for lots of visits and tests, and they are an amazingly committed group of people,” said Professor Fidler. “They are not just volunteers, they are active advocates for support and they push us to go further all the time. They are helping to define where this research can go next and they are the real pioneers of new treatments.”
A participant in the trial said:
“You can be hopeful, but you must be realistic when you take part in a trial. The results from previous trials, the way RIVER was designed and the people running and supporting it, all gave me confidence that it was the right thing to do to take part. So, the initial results are disappointing because of course everyone would have liked to have seen some difference between the control and the active groups. We will have to wait and see what the next move is, but we can’t hold back now in the search for a functional cure.”
“It’s remarkable that nobody dropped out of the trial. It had outstanding commitment from participants because people want to see an HIV cure happen and can see that being involved is the way we are going to push the boundaries back.”
Damian Kelly, RIVER community advisory board leader and Director of Patient Advocacy Alliance, said:
“The cost of HIV treatment globally and the new infection rates globally mean that we have to drive towards a cure for HIV or some in-between point such as remission.
“Everyone involved in RIVER - the participants, the clinic staff who have such a critical role in keeping participants engaged and supported, the doctors, the lab technicians and the scientists – everyone should be proud that they were involved in the first randomised controlled HIV cure trial.”
“I’m confident that not an ounce of effort that has gone into the RIVER trial will be wasted as these results will help to direct and inform the design of future trials and move us closer towards the goal of a cure.”
The RIVER main findings will be presented as Late-breaker oral abstract session at the 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018), in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on Tuesday 24 July 2018, during the session titled ‘Strategies for cure: Pitfalls, possibilities and promise’
From: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/187372/trial-kick-kill-approach-hiv-cure/

Comments

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SHANE WALTER from MALAYSIA I here say thank you to this herbal doctor from African DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME whu cure my HIV AIDS virus totally after 2 week taking his herb. I have been tested HIV/AIDS positive since the year 2014 since then I have been living with Hiv/Aids virus,i was going through the internet when I came across a testimony about this great herbalist Dr Chukwu Madu how he cured people with his native herbs, I contacted him on his personal email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] explained myself to him he directed me of what I should do and how my herbs will get to me ,then he started a remedy for me . After my 2weeks of taking his herb I gave myself 5 more days then I whent to my hospital where I was tested positive before behold the result was totally Negative and since then I have been living joyfully again in the land of the living. It is good for HIV/AIDS patients to contact this great herbalist on his personal e-mail [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or WhatsApp him on [ 07030936239 ] Dr Chukwu Madu Herbal Home can as well cure ....CANCER, HIV/AIDS ,KIDNEY STONE, HERPES OF ALL KIND, ETC

      Delete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends!
    I am Tessie Chris by name and i want to use this great opportunity to
    share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HIV
    Virus with the help of Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine.
    Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly
    virus HIV, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for
    it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating
    viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain
    as the symptoms has circulated over my body.
    Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning HIV,and
    while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from
    various people on how Dr idahosa has been using his herbal medicine to cure
    different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such
    thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on
    media, these people gave out the email address of Dr idahosa and advised we
    contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a
    test on it, moreover it was the first time for me to hear something like
    that, i copied the email address of Dr idahosa and i sent him a message
    about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for
    me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told
    me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said
    to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going
    to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.
    I went with Dr idahosa and i followed exactly as i was told by this man,
    after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the
    mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr idahosa.
    I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr idahosa and after 2
    weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed
    i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had
    a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed
    this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me
    to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i
    actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and
    after 3 days the result came out that i was completely free from Hiv, still
    many people will not believe this, but it did really works.
    Dr idahosa is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today
    i am living in good health as just with a test i conquered my pain and
    sorrow, Please you can contact Dr idahosa for any problem with the email
    below:(dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him +2348134261542,
    Thanks for reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt. I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from` a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later ,it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.. I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from http://totalcureherbsfoundation.com  was my only way to get rid of my PD,the herbal formula effectively reverse my condition and alleviate all symptoms. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WHO WILL EVE BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE THIS HAPPY TODAY, AFTER MANY YEARS OF PAIN LIVING WITH HIV VIRUS. MY NAME IS STEPHEN PETER LIVE IN UNITED KINGDOM. IT ALL HAPPEN FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT MY SYSTEM IS NO LONGER FUNCTIONING WELL, SO I DECIDED TO GO FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP ALL TO DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH HIV POSITIVE AND I NEVER NOTICE IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT OF TIME I WANTED TO GIVE UP MY LIFE, BUT WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE INTERNET TO READ MORE ABOUT HIV, I FOUND OUT THAT THIS VIRUS IS DISGUSTING BOTH INTERNAL . GOD SO HAVE IT THAT I HARD ABOUT THIS SIMPLE WONDERFUL AND GOD SENT HERBAL DR CALLED DR AKHIGBE THE SAME DAY I WANTED TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING BECAUSE I FEEL LIFE WAS NO LONGER IMPORTANT TO ME, MANY THINGS HAPPENED BUT TO CUT THE STORY SHORT, I AM HIV NEGATIVE NOW, AND EVER SENSE I WAS CURED THERE IS NO OUTBREAK EVERYTHING HAS GONE BACK TO NORMAL AND I BELIEVE AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH TODAY. DR AKHIGBE NEVER ASK ME TO TESTIFY FOR HIM, I DECIDED TO DO THIS MY WAY SO THAT AS MANY THAT WILL BELIEVE AND CONTACT HIM WILL BE FREE FROM THIS DEADLY VIRUS. THIS VIRUS IS SPREADING EVERYDAY SO LET PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO SAVE LIFE. BUT I KNOW MANY ARE YET TO DISCOVERED THAT THEY ARE LIVING WITH THIS VIRUS. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE MOST CRITICAL VIRUS, YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT FOR MANY YEARS AND YOU WILL NEVER NOTICE IT. WELL AM SO HAPPY TODAY ESPECIALLY WHEN MY LOST LOVE IS BACK AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED SOON. SO MY DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LET PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO SAVE AS MANY WE CAN BY SHARING THIS TESTIMONY SO THAT THOSE THAT DONT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CURE THEIR DISEASE WILL BE CURED AND BE HAPPY FOREVER, SO YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS, WHATSAPP NUMBER AND WEBSITE AS FOLLOWED. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com +2348142454860. https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    HE CAN ALSO CURE THE FOLLOWING AND AM A LIVING TESTIMONY TO IT.
    DIABETES
    HIV
    HERPES
    CANCER
    LOW SPAMS

    CONTACT HIM TODAY AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN, AM PROUD OF YOU DR AKHIGBE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SHANE WALTER from MALAYSIA I here say thank you to this herbal doctor from African DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME whu cure my HIV AIDS virus totally after 2 week taking his herb. I have been tested HIV/AIDS positive since the year 2014 since then I have been living with Hiv/Aids virus,i was going through the internet when I came across a testimony about this great herbalist Dr Chukwu Madu how he cured people with his native herbs, I contacted him on his personal email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] explained myself to him he directed me of what I should do and how my herbs will get to me ,then he started a remedy for me . After my 2weeks of taking his herb I gave myself 5 more days then I whent to my hospital where I was tested positive before behold the result was totally Negative and since then I have been living joyfully again in the land of the living. It is good for HIV/AIDS patients to contact this great herbalist on his personal e-mail [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or WhatsApp him on [ 07030936239 ] Dr Chukwu Madu Herbal Home can as well cure ....CANCER, HIV/AIDS ,KIDNEY STONE, HERPES OF ALL KIND, ETC

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People living with HIV underestimate the harm of smoking

New born syphilis on the rise sparking concerns